4/22/2011

How do we love God?

I use to think that I loved God. Of course I would never say that I didn’t love God. But then I recently saw in the Bible many verses that testify how to love God. One of them to be John 14:15, “If you love me, you will obey what I command.” Jesus said this 2,000 years ago. I began to realize, I don’t know what the commands are… not really for sure. I could guess, but I didn’t want to guess about loving God. I want to be sure of that. So then I also saw the testimony that the law/commands would go out from Mount Zion in the last days (Micah 4:1-4). Then the only way for me to know God’s commands is to find out where Mount Zion is. According to another passage (Isaiah 33:20) Zion is where God’s feasts (Leviticus 23). The only way for me to keep the commands of God, is to go to Zion, in order to show God love… then let’s see more about Zion in the upcoming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment