7/05/2011

The true meaning of the Passover

<The true meaning of the Passover and Christ Ahsahnghong & God the mother>

World Mission Society Church of God believes Christ Ahnsahnghong and heavenly mother who came as savioirs in the age of holy spirit according to all propecies of the Bible.
World Mission Society Church of God which keeps and follows the three times seven feasts testified in the bible is a truth church.
There is only World Mission Society Church of God which God estabilshed the church with god's blood (passover of newcovenant)


God is our Benefactor who has saced us. The life God has given us is not etmporary, but everlasting So we must not forget the love of God, nor should we foolishly betray the Savior of our life or turn away from His love
Inscribing God`s love on our hearts, let`s meet God our Benefactor, who has delivered our souls from eternal death, in the Bible

John 53-57 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.
Who on earth would be willing to sacrifice himself to save sinners, giving them his own flesh and blood? However, God Himself has become a pledge of salvation for us by sacrificing Himself in our stead. He has delivered us from eternal death by giving us His flesh to eat and His blood to drink, torn and shed for us By such a tremendous sacrifice of love for the atonement of our sins, God has freed us from sin and delivered us out of the shadow of death

Matt 26:17-19, 26-28 On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?" He replied, "Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, 'The Teacher says: My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at your house.'" So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover.
26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins


On the Passover, Jesus gave bread to His disciples, saying, "This is My body," and also offered them wine, saying, "this is my blood." And He told them to remember His holy sacrifice whenever they ate bread and wine(Luke 22:19-20; 1Cor 11:23-26)
We should not only rejoice in having received eternal life by eating the Passover bread and drinking the Passover wine, but in them we should find our Father and Mother giving us Their precious flesh and blood and looking upon us continually with eyes full of compassion and pity. God our Father and Mother have been sacrificed for us, like the Passover lamb. They`ve given us Their flesh to eat and Their blood to drink, and as the result of such a great sacrifice They have saved all of us, Their children. We must not forget the precious love of our Father and Mother.


2 comments: